Bahrain Premier calls to back reforms
Manama, November 27, 2011
His Royal Highness Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, the Premier of Bahrain, has appealed to all groups to help adopt a roadmap to peace and security.
He was chairing the working team charged with studying the recommendations by the Bahrain Independent Commission of Inquiry.
A series of important decisions relating to the implementation of the recommendations are to be announced.
HRH the Premier yesterday (November 26), at Gudaibiya Palace, discussed key steps to carry out the recommendations, adopting a plan to ensure their achievement within a suitable time frame. He reaffirmed strong resolve to implement them.
'There is no excuse for parties not to carry out the recommendations and come out with the forward-looking visions that we all desire to ensure a better future for Bahrain,' he said.
He urged commitment to the recommendations and called upon all parties to show 'sincere intentions', support security and stability, stop all subversive acts and avert seditions for the efforts of reform and development to proceed.
HRH the Premier expressed his confidence that advocates of reform will support the implementation of the recommendations. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Norton Rose names new ME head
- GCC to set up joint military, police unit
- GCC alarmed over Iran's plans for more nuke plants
- Criminals 'are going hi-tech'
- 'Gulf nations ready to face challenges'
- Bahrain launches eGov Apps Store
- Deal dead if US passes new sanctions, warns Iran
- Bahrain calls to fast-track GCC union
- Bahrain to join GCC disaster aid body
- Bahrain to beef up security for National Day