Clyde & Co appoints new partners
Dubai, December 1, 2011
International law firm Clyde & Co has appointed Jason Majid as a partner in its Middle East corporate group, based in the firm's Doha office, and Adrian Low as banking and finance partner in its Middle East corporate practice, based in its Dubai office.
A Canadian-qualified corporate lawyer with nine years experience in the Middle East, Jason has been based in Doha since 2007. He joins Clyde & Co from Simmons & Simmons' office in Doha, prior to which he spent over four years in Dubai with Al Tamimi, during which time he was involved with the establishment of the firm’s office in Baghdad, a statement from the company said.
Low joins Clyde & Co having spent 3 years in the Middle East region, the past 2 of which in Kuwait, developing a regional finance practice. Prior to relocating to the Middle East, he worked for over 10 years in the London market advising leading and mid-sized finance houses, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- New body to fight illicit consumer goods trade
- New GCC tobacco tax ‘could fuel illicit trade’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- ASAR named legal advisor for Kuwait project
- Dubai authorities seize 259 elephant tusks
- Iran bars Rafsanjani from presidential election
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Saudi detains 10 more in Iran spying case
- Dubai Courts begins e-case registration
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost