Bahrain king returns after summit
Manama, December 21, 2011
His Majesty King Hamad yesterday (December 20) returned home after leading Bahrain's delegation to the 32nd GCC Summit in Riyadh.
He was welcomed at Sakhir Airbase by His Royal Highness Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, His Royal Highness Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, Crown Prince and Deputy Supreme Commander, Shura Council president Ali Saleh Al Saleh, parliament chairman Khalifa Al Dhahrani, ministers, the Southern Governor, the Saudi Embassy charge d'affaires and senior BDF, Interior Ministry and National Guard officers.
He earlier sent a cable of thanks to King Abdullah for the warm welcome and hospitality.
He hailed the results of the summit as reflecting strong relations bonding Gulf countries and peoples.
He also wished Saudi Arabia further progress and continued security and stability. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Dubai authorities seize 259 elephant tusks
- Iran bars Rafsanjani from presidential election
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Saudi detains 10 more in Iran spying case
- Dubai Courts begins e-case registration
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost
- Saudi to allow expats with new work visas
- Kharafi wins $930m damages from Libya
- US must stop 'Iranian plot against Bahrain'
- Saudi says hackers sabotage govt websites