Sharjah to have advisory council
Sharjah, December 28, 2011
HH Sheikh Dr Sultan bin Mohammed Al Qassimi, member of the Supreme Council and Ruler of Sharjah, has issued decree mandating the formation of a high-level advisory council for Sharjah.
This has been done to ensure its long-term growth and the stability of diverse economic sectors, a statement said.
The decree appoints 42 members to the advisory council.
With immediate effect, the decree stipulates stakeholders and individuals to implement its provisions. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Norton Rose boosts Mideast team
- GCC to set up joint military, police unit
- GCC alarmed over Iran's plans for more nuke plants
- Criminals 'are going hi-tech'
- 'Gulf nations ready to face challenges'
- Bahrain launches eGov Apps Store
- Deal dead if US passes new sanctions, warns Iran
- Bahrain calls to fast-track GCC union
- Bahrain to join GCC disaster aid body
- Bahrain to beef up security for National Day