Indian Embassy to speed up passport process
Manama, January 5, 2012
Passport applications of Indians in Bahrain will be processed within two working days from Sunday, compared to four days it usually takes, the Indian Embassy has announced.
The improvement has been made possible due to the dedication of staff and officials in the consular section and the Octic International, which processes paperwork, it added.
Applicants who wish to avail a “same day” service for their passports can continue to do so with an additional fee. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Bahrain to honour outstanding employees
- GCC to introduce EU-style visa in 2014
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Iran, powers to resume nuclear talks after snag
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain