eGovernment opens excellence awards
Manama, January 16, 2012
Bahrain’s eGovernment has opened registration for the eGovernment Excellence Award 2012. It is open until February 15 to individuals, government bodies, the private sector and non-governmental organisations in the ICT field.
The competition is taking place under the patronage of Deputy Premier and Supreme Committee for ICT chairman Shaikh Mohammed bin Mubarak Al Khalifa.
Winning entries will represent Bahrain at the GCC eGovernment Awards, which will be launched at the end of this year. Specialised workshops started yesterday and continue today for interested ministries and government entities. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Obama defends Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel
- Terrorist armies in Syria 'a big threat'
- Oman pulls out of Gulf Union plans
- Bahrain denounces terror groups
- Qatar minister demands key GCC role in Iran talks
- Bahrain inks key sports deal
- US commitment to ME security proven: Hagel
- GCC 'should have been consulted on Iran deal'
- Jordan elected to take Saudi UN Council seat
- Yemen regains ministry compound, 12 militants killed