eGovernment opens excellence awards
Manama, January 16, 2012
Bahrain’s eGovernment has opened registration for the eGovernment Excellence Award 2012. It is open until February 15 to individuals, government bodies, the private sector and non-governmental organisations in the ICT field.
The competition is taking place under the patronage of Deputy Premier and Supreme Committee for ICT chairman Shaikh Mohammed bin Mubarak Al Khalifa.
Winning entries will represent Bahrain at the GCC eGovernment Awards, which will be launched at the end of this year. Specialised workshops started yesterday and continue today for interested ministries and government entities. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- ASAR named legal advisor for Kuwait project
- Dubai authorities seize 259 elephant tusks
- Iran bars Rafsanjani from presidential election
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Saudi detains 10 more in Iran spying case
- Dubai Courts begins e-case registration
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost
- Saudi to allow expats with new work visas
- Kharafi wins $930m damages from Libya
- US must stop 'Iranian plot against Bahrain'