Kamal Mohammed and Al Shehabi
Bahrain King names new ministers
Manama, February 13, 2012
His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al-Khalifa has issued a Royal decree appointing Kamal bin Ahmed Mohammed as the new transport minister and Sadiq bin Abdulkarim Al-Shehabi as the health minister.
Al-Shehabi comes in the place of acting Health Minister Dr. Fatima Al Blushi, who is also the Kingdom's Human Rights and Social Development Minister.-TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- US must stop 'Iranian plot against Bahrain'
- Saudi says hackers sabotage govt websites
- Saudi princes lose battle to keep UK lawsuit secret
- Egyptians 'gloomier over country's future'
- Iran ‘ready’ for nuke talks with world powers
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- US to rigorously enforce gold ban on Iran
- Bahrain jails 5 tweeters on defamation charge
- US blacklists two UAE companies
- Kuwait ruling may threaten economic recovery