Indian Embassy to launch online visa system
Manama, March 14, 2012
The Indian Embassy in Bahrain announced it is switching to an online visa application system starting Saturday.
Under the new system, all visa applications will have to be submitted online on the website indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa.
'A printout of the online visa application is to be submitted to Octic International Bahrain along with two photographs, visa application fee and other required documents,' said an embassy statement.
The visa outsourcing agency (Octic) will then access the forms online and process the applications. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Egypt to pay $1.5bn arrears to foreign oil firms
- Charles Russell opens Qatar office
- Egypt delays decision on $4.8bn IMF loan
- UAE, Netherlands sign investments deal
- Iran sees no big 2014 oil exports recovery
- Egypt ‘returned $500m deposit to Qatar’
- Bill to scrap expat levy is rejected
- Bahrain’s eGovt backs major ICT summit
- Teargas flies in Cairo as constitution takes shape
- Bahrain vows to build on reforms