Ministry completes new park entrance
Manama, March 20, 2012
The Ministry of Works has completed the construction works of the new entrance to Prince Khalifa bin Salman Park at Avenue 16, which links block 111 in Hidd to the park.
The Ministry commenced work on the project upon directives from HRH the Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman AL Khalifa, to accommodate citizens’ needs in the area.
Essam bin Abdulla Khalaf, Minister of Works, said: “The completion of works to construct Avenue 16 now provides easy entrance to Khalifa bin Salman Park. This reiterates the Ministry’s concern towards attending to people’s needs in all areas in the kingdom.”
“Prince Khalifa bin Salman Park is one of the most prominent entertainment projects that have been implemented recently. The new 1.8km long avenue, which is part of Hatim Al Tae Avenue, provides an easy access and exit to and from the park,” he said.
“Now that the new entrance to the park is complete, there is no need to enter the park through Khalifa bin Salman Causeway, nor make a U-turn at Mina Salman Interchange to go towards Hidd. This will save time and effort for Muharraq and Hidd residents in particular,” khalaf concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- New GCC tobacco tax ‘could fuel illicit trade’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- ASAR named legal advisor for Kuwait project
- Dubai authorities seize 259 elephant tusks
- Iran bars Rafsanjani from presidential election
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Saudi detains 10 more in Iran spying case
- Dubai Courts begins e-case registration
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost
- Saudi to allow expats with new work visas