Bahrain eyes e-system to handle complaints
Manama, March 25, 2012
An electronic system is being planned to address complaints filed by citizens and companies, said a senior government official.
This came as Labour Minister Jameel Humaidan chaired the fourth meeting of the High Co-ordination and Followup Committee.
The proposed e-scheme will ensure citizens’ complaints are referred properly and quickly to authorities concerned. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Egypt to pay $1.5bn arrears to foreign oil firms
- Charles Russell opens Qatar office
- Egypt delays decision on $4.8bn IMF loan
- UAE, Netherlands sign investments deal
- Iran sees no big 2014 oil exports recovery
- Egypt ‘returned $500m deposit to Qatar’
- Bill to scrap expat levy is rejected
- Bahrain’s eGovt backs major ICT summit
- Teargas flies in Cairo as constitution takes shape
- Bahrain vows to build on reforms