Bahrain refutes Danish Premier's comments
Manama, April 11, 2012
Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt's comments that Abdulhadi Al Khawaja's condition is critical is a baseless 'pack of lies', said a report.
She earlier said that according to information available Al Khawaja was in a critical condition and called for his release, according to a report in our sister publication Akhbar Al Khaleej.
Clearly the Danish premier has no idea about Al Khawaja's condition and the information she says she has is baseless or she is deliberately making misleading statements to justify her unacceptable intervention in Bahrain's internal affairs, the paper said.
A statement by chief prosecutor Abdulrahman Al Sayed, reported in yesterday's newspapers, on an international medical commission's report on Al Khawaja's health, would provide her with a true picture of his health.
Moreover, the Danish premier has no right to intervene in Bahrain's internal affairs as the Foreign Ministry pointed out in its statement yesterday (April 10). – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- UAE to make doping horses a criminal offence
- Bahrain puts Hizbollah on terror list
- New body to fight illicit consumer goods trade
- New GCC tobacco tax ‘could fuel illicit trade’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- ASAR named legal advisor for Kuwait project
- Dubai authorities seize 259 elephant tusks
- Iran bars Rafsanjani from presidential election
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Saudi detains 10 more in Iran spying case