PM pledges support to Bahrain forces
Manama, April 13, 2012
His Royal Highness Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa yesterday pledged support for the security forces' efforts in protecting the kingdom's security and stability.
This came as he visited the Interior Ministry and was received by Interior Minister Lieutenant-General Shaikh Rashid bin Abdulla Al Khalifa and senior officers.
The Premier said: "I come to support and commend the efforts of patient men," confirming that "taking measures against criminals and enforcing the law is what we should focus on".
He added that the government will strongly stand by those who perform their national duty.
He also expressed his appreciation of the security forces' civilised performance in dealing with criminals, praising the security forces' high morale and discipline in confronting plans which could drag the country into a spiral of violence.-TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Bahrain to honour outstanding employees
- GCC to introduce EU-style visa in 2014
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Iran, powers to resume nuclear talks after snag
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain