Bahrain King names 3 new ministers
Manama, April 24, 2012
His Majesty King Hamad of Bahrain yesterday (April 23) issued a Royal decree appointing Ghanim bin Fadhel Al Buainain as Minister of State for Foreign Affairs.
He also named Dr Salah bin Ali Mohammed as Minister of State for Human Rights Affairs and Samira bint Ibrahim Rajab as Minister of State for Information Affairs. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain
- US, UK have failed Syrian rebels says Saudi prince
- Israel-Palestinian deal possible by April says Kerry
- Norton Rose boosts Mideast team
- GCC to set up joint military, police unit