UAE agencies link with govt finance system
Abu Dhabi, May 6, 2012
UAE’s Ministry of Finance recently signed two cooperation agreements calling for linking the electronic financial system of the government with the UAE National Council for Tourism and Antiques and the Marriage Fund.
These agreements, signed by Younis Haji Al Khouri, Undersecretary of MoF, Mohammed Khamis bin Hareb Al Muhairi, director general of the Council of the UAE National Council for Tourism and Antiquities, and Habiba Essa Al Hawsani, director-general, Marriage Fund, highlight implementing the decision of the Ministerial Council for Services for the year 2010 which include independent agencies of the electronic financial system of the Government.
The agreements contribute to the consolidation method of issuing accounting and financial reports in accordance with the Chart of Accounts consolidated and approved by MoF.
Moreover, the agreements specify all forms of cooperation between the parties in this direction. In addition, they set the terms and conditions of the services to be provided by the ministry or the services it will receive in return.
Besides, they identify all forms of cooperation in the training of MoF’s staff to these institutions and bodies with regard to using the new system.
In context with its strategic objective to develop the delivery of service and increase reliance on information technology; MoF has completed the implementation of the financial system in all ministries of the UAE in 2009, which is now seeking to complete the integration of institutions and independent agencies with the system. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain
- US, UK have failed Syrian rebels says Saudi prince
- Israel-Palestinian deal possible by April says Kerry
- Norton Rose boosts Mideast team
- GCC to set up joint military, police unit