Dubai SME names Taylor Wessing legal adviser
Dubai, June 24, 2012
Dubai SME and Business Village, has signed a memorandum of understanding with Taylor Wessing (Middle East), confirming its appointment as a preferred legal adviser to the Dubai SME network.
Mark Fraser, partner at Taylor Wessing said: “Good corporate governance and business standards will stop businesses failing. We hope to prove that through our work and partnership with Dubai SME and Business Village.”
Dubai SME launched smeconnect.ae to guide investors and entrepreneurs on setting up and growing their business in Dubai. The website provides guidelines and references to help entrepreneurs through the entire life cycle of their enterprises to achieve growth, promote social responsibility and manage profits and revenues. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Deal dead if US passes new sanctions, warns Iran
- Bahrain calls to fast-track GCC union
- Bahrain to join GCC disaster aid body
- Bahrain to beef up security for National Day
- Bahrain unearths plot to bomb US Navy base
- Iran must stop meddling in GCC affairs, says Saudi
- Iran proposes new regional bloc
- GCC union 'best option to confront threats'
- Bahraini firms protest postal fee rise
- Obama defends Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel