Bahrain, Lebanon in bilateral talks
Manama, June 27, 2012
High-level talks aimed at boosting ties between Bahrain and Lebanon took place yesterday between His Majesty King Hamad and Lebanese President Michel Suleiman.
Issues of mutual interest and regional and international developments were also discussed during the meeting, which was attended by His Royal Highness Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa.
President Suleiman was in Bahrain as part of a regional tour and was welcomed to the country by the King, the Premier and other senior officials upon arrival at Sakhir Airbase.
The King paid tribute to President Suleiman's keenness to promote bilateral relations and wished Lebanon further progress, prosperity, security and stability.
He also hosted a lunch banquet in honour of President Suleiman and his delegation before they left later in the day. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Bahrain MPs back crackdown on nightclubs
- Focus on tax compliance act in GCC
- UAE ministries discuss draft law for juveniles
- ADPC inks key deal with Abu Dhabi Customs
- Bahrain parliament panel approves budget
- Pull fighters out of Syria, Hamas tells Hezbollah
- Yemen to receive $144m loan from AMF
- UAE, India discuss prisoner exchange pact
- Bahrain to crack down on mast violations
- Bahrain puts allowance hikes on fast track