Bahrainisation to stay clarifies ministry
Manama, July 31, 2012
It said in a statement that the Bahrainisation system is considered one of the most vital and essential factors to regulate labour market and provide decent job opportunities for citizens.
The ministry revealed that it had no intention of cancelling it and said that the system was subject to continuous development.
“The Labour Ministry is working on this system with the required flexibility to compromise between employers’ interests and the need to provide decent jobs to citizens.
There is no plan to cancel this system in the near future,” it explained. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Qatar outraged over terror claims
- Bahrain PM condemns exploitation of children
- Qatar will not alter foreign policy: source
- Bahrain accuses Iran of fomenting trouble
- 'Put security before rights' in Bahrain: publisher
- 'Hizbollah trained Daih blast suspect'
- Key terror blast suspects named in Bahrain
- $2.6m Royal Fund for martyrs set up
- Bahrain to draw up new anti-terror laws
- GCC ROW: Qatar voices surprise over envoys pull out
- GCC tobacco tax rise ‘will fuel illicit trade’
- Saudi, UAE, Bahrain withdraw envoys from Qatar
- Bahrain explosion draws global condemnation
- GDN photographer hurt in blast is discharged
- Iran playing increasing role in Bahrain unrest
- Bahrain launches 6-point plan to fight terror
- Sisi gives sign he will run for president
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Health insurance must for Saudi visa
- Qatari doctor gets 7 years jail in UAE
- Family violence law articles approved in Bahrain
- Credit card thief jailed in Bahrain
- GDN photographer hurt in Bahrain explosion
- Bahrain King orders crackdown on terrorists
- Bahrain's 4-year development plan on track
- Bahrain authorities warn of rogue labour camps
- Experts draw 'startling comparisons' in explosives
- Bahrain reforms 'far exceed recommendations'
- Kuwaiti Emir undergoes minor surgery
- Special court to deal with travel bans backed