Bahrainisation to stay clarifies ministry
Manama, July 31, 2012
It said in a statement that the Bahrainisation system is considered one of the most vital and essential factors to regulate labour market and provide decent job opportunities for citizens.
The ministry revealed that it had no intention of cancelling it and said that the system was subject to continuous development.
“The Labour Ministry is working on this system with the required flexibility to compromise between employers’ interests and the need to provide decent jobs to citizens.
There is no plan to cancel this system in the near future,” it explained. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost
- Saudi to allow expats with new work visas
- Kharafi wins $930m damages from Libya
- US must stop 'Iranian plot against Bahrain'
- Saudi says hackers sabotage govt websites
- Saudi princes lose battle to keep UK lawsuit secret
- Egyptians 'gloomier over country's future'
- Iran ‘ready’ for nuke talks with world powers
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- US to rigorously enforce gold ban on Iran