Bahrain ministry in re-branding drive
Manama, December 25, 2012
A new corporate identity has been launched by Bahrain’s Transportation Ministry, following a Royal decree which merged transportation activities in the country under one umbrella to facilitate the streamlining of the sector.
The strategic initiative was in accordance with the ministry's Strategic Plan 2013-2016, which aims to develop and organise civil aviation, ports and maritime, land transport and postal services sectors to create more efficient and integrated systems to facilitate the movement of people, goods and information, said a report in our sister publication the Gulf Daily News.
The new brand was developed through a consultative process with senior ministry officials across each of the divisions of civil aviation, ports and maritime, land transport and post.
The new brand was designed to reflect the various aspects of Bahrain's progress in the area of transportation.
It is currently being rolled out in stages across the ministry's directorates, and will include building and facility signage, digital media and print. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- New body to fight illicit consumer goods trade
- New GCC tobacco tax ‘could fuel illicit trade’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- ASAR named legal advisor for Kuwait project
- Dubai authorities seize 259 elephant tusks
- Iran bars Rafsanjani from presidential election
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Saudi detains 10 more in Iran spying case
- Dubai Courts begins e-case registration
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost