Bahrain to donate $10m for Mali
Addis Ababa, January 30, 2013
Bahrain will donate $10 million to two UN support funds for Mali's defence and security forces and the Forces of the African-led International Support Mission in Mali, a report said.
The aid was announced by Foreign Minister Shaikh Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa in a speech at the International Donors Conference on Mali which opened yesterday at the African Union headquarters in the Ethiopian capital, Addis Ababa, said the report in our sister publication, the Gulf daily News.
More than 60 countries are taking part in the conference which is part of international efforts to support Mali. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- New body to fight illicit consumer goods trade
- New GCC tobacco tax ‘could fuel illicit trade’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- ASAR named legal advisor for Kuwait project
- Dubai authorities seize 259 elephant tusks
- Iran bars Rafsanjani from presidential election
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Saudi detains 10 more in Iran spying case
- Dubai Courts begins e-case registration
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost