President Mohamed Mursi
Egypt ‘won’t sell more public companies’
Cairo, April 30, 2013
Egypt will not sell any more state-owned companies, President Mohamed Mursi said in a speech on Tuesday.
"There will not be any more selling of the public sector again. That is over," Mursi said in a speech to steel and metal industry workers in Helwan during celebrations ahead of Labour Day.
Egypt has not undertaken any major privatisations since 2008. – Reuters
More Government & Laws Stories
- Iran, powers to resume nuclear talks after snag
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain
- US, UK have failed Syrian rebels says Saudi prince
- Israel-Palestinian deal possible by April says Kerry
- Norton Rose boosts Mideast team