Bahrain ministry seeks $157m budget
Manama, May 5, 2013
The Municipalities and Urban Planning Affairs Ministry has submitted an annual budget request of BD60 million ($156.9 million) to be approved by the Finance Ministry, said a senior government official.
The budget has been brought under the umbrella of the Finance Ministry for the first time, Municipalities and Urban Planning Affairs Nabeel Abulfath was quoted as saying in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain
- US, UK have failed Syrian rebels says Saudi prince
- Israel-Palestinian deal possible by April says Kerry
- Norton Rose boosts Mideast team
- GCC to set up joint military, police unit