Bahrain MPs seek more time for budget report
Manama, May 7, 2013
Bahrain parliament’s financial and economic committee will seek a two-week extension of the period set for submission of a report on the 2013-2014 state budget bill.
A request in this regard will be submitted to the parliament, according to a report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Separately, parliament is set to discuss a draft law on a unified system of extending insurance protection cover – whereby each GCC state would provide insurance for its military staff working in another member state. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Iran, powers to resume nuclear talks after snag
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain
- US, UK have failed Syrian rebels says Saudi prince
- Israel-Palestinian deal possible by April says Kerry
- Norton Rose boosts Mideast team