GCC GDP grows 28pc to hit $1.4trn in 2011
Manama, May 14, 2013
GCC's GDP grew 28 per cent to $1.4 trillion in 2011, said a senior Bahrain government official, adding that the GCC trade exchange with other countries reached $1.2 trillion in the same year.
Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro was speaking at the 28th joint meeting between the GCC General Secretariat and heads and members of the GCC Chamber of Commerce held in Bahrain, according to a report in the Gulf daily News, our sister publication.
The minister also discussed the resolutions of the Gulf Summit held last December as well as various economic and business indicators. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Iran, powers to resume nuclear talks after snag
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain
- US, UK have failed Syrian rebels says Saudi prince
- Israel-Palestinian deal possible by April says Kerry