Officers take part in crime scene course
Abu Dhabi, June 16, 2013
The Federal Crime Scene Department of the Ministry of Interior, Abu Dhabi hosted a cermoney to honour the officers who took part in a specialised crime scene course.
The three-week specialised course for 'Crime Scene Chief Examiners', held at the Crime Scene Village Sector in Ajman, was attended by seven officers and non-commissioned officers from various police departments affiliated to the MoI.
Lieutenant Colonel Salem Khalifa Al Dir’e, acting director of the Crime Scene Department, who handed out the certificates, underscored the importance of such courses, which enhance participants’ sense of accuracy, field expertise, and knowledge in the various security aspects. - TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Obama defends Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel
- Terrorist armies in Syria 'a big threat'
- Oman pulls out of Gulf Union plans
- Bahrain denounces terror groups
- Qatar minister demands key GCC role in Iran talks
- Bahrain inks key sports deal
- US commitment to ME security proven: Hagel
- GCC 'should have been consulted on Iran deal'
- Jordan elected to take Saudi UN Council seat
- Yemen regains ministry compound, 12 militants killed