Saudi opens visa centre in Bahrain
Manama, July 5, 2013
A Saudi visa service centre has opened at the Bahrain Financial Harbour, which will issue 23 types of visas to residents, including visit and residence visas.
Saudi Embassy charge d’affaires Riyadh bin Saud Al Khenini inaugurated the facility, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Residents planning to perform Haj and Umrah have to secure the necessary visas via accredited agencies. However, they will have to report to the newly-opened centre for their biometric identification.
Residents planning to get visas to enter Saudi must book an appointment online via the website before reporting to the centre to finalise procedures. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Criminals 'are going hi-tech'
- 'Gulf nations ready to face challenges'
- Bahrain launches eGov Apps Store
- Deal dead if US passes new sanctions, warns Iran
- Bahrain calls to fast-track GCC union
- Bahrain to join GCC disaster aid body
- Bahrain to beef up security for National Day
- Bahrain unearths plot to bomb US Navy base
- Iran must stop meddling in GCC affairs, says Saudi
- Iran proposes new regional bloc