Qatari team reviews Abu Dhabi police work
Abu Dhabi, July 20, 2013
A delegation from the Qatar’s Ministry of Interior recently visited the Forensic Evidence and Community Police Departments at Abu Dhabi Police to review the techniques and latest methods used in the areas of police and security work.
Colonel Abdul Rahman Al Hammadi, head of the Forensic Evidence Department and the visiting delegation discussed ways of strengthening cooperation between the two sides in areas of common interest, during the three-day visit.
Other issues discussed included the community partnership system implemented with the support of strategic partners from local and governmental departments and community members; the success and impact of this partnership in strengthening cohesion, amity and solidarity among individuals and segments of society.
The delegation also visited the Community Police Station at the Tourist Club, the Al Shabia Comprehensive Police Station and the Peripheral Areas Police Station. It reviewed the Community Police’s field experience in residential districts and was briefed on its work mechanisms.
The delegation members were also briefed on the means of interacting with community members for the benefit of the residential areas’ population, through coordination among all Community Police branches in Abu Dhabi. - TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Iran, powers to resume nuclear talks after snag
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain
- US, UK have failed Syrian rebels says Saudi prince
- Israel-Palestinian deal possible by April says Kerry
- Norton Rose boosts Mideast team