'Smart Court' campaign extended
Dubai, August 25, 2013
The Dubai Courts has extended the deadline for receiving suggestions for its ‘Smart Court’ campaign by an extra month until September 27.
The extension is at the request of members of the public that more time is given to submit their suggestions and ideas for smartphone applications, said a statement.
Launched at the end of June under the slogan ‘Your Suggestions Make the Future,’ the campaign aims to provide the best ideas possible to develop and improve services and procedures for smartphone applications.
Dr Ahmed Saeed Bin Hazim, director general of Dubai Courts, said: “We aim through this campaign, to receive around 10,000 ideas or suggestions in order to develop and improve services and procedures at the Dubai Courts via smartphone applications.”
“A team of our employees made a series of visits to a number of relevant bodies such as DIFC Courts, Dubai Judicial Institute, Dubai Public Prosecution, and other government departments to introduce workers of those organisations to the campaign, its objectives and purpose in order to attract the largest possible number of suggestions and ideas,” Dr Hazim added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Norton Rose Fulbright moves London head to Dubai
- DSG ‘ready to implement Smart Dubai Strategy’
- Iraqi women protest new draft law
- Bahrain police 'face more danger in line of duty'
- Saudi names Brotherhood as terrorist group
- Qatar outraged over terror claims
- Bahrain PM condemns exploitation of children
- Qatar will not alter foreign policy: source
- Bahrain accuses Iran of fomenting trouble
- 'Put security before rights' in Bahrain: publisher
- 'Hizbollah trained Daih blast suspect'
- Key terror blast suspects named in Bahrain
- $2.6m Royal Fund for martyrs set up
- Bahrain to draw up new anti-terror laws
- GCC ROW: Qatar voices surprise over envoys pull out
- GCC tobacco tax rise ‘will fuel illicit trade’
- Saudi, UAE, Bahrain withdraw envoys from Qatar
- Bahrain explosion draws global condemnation
- GDN photographer hurt in blast is discharged
- Iran playing increasing role in Bahrain unrest
- Bahrain launches 6-point plan to fight terror
- Sisi gives sign he will run for president
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Health insurance must for Saudi visa
- Qatari doctor gets 7 years jail in UAE
- Family violence law articles approved in Bahrain
- Credit card thief jailed in Bahrain
- GDN photographer hurt in Bahrain explosion
- Bahrain King orders crackdown on terrorists
- Bahrain's 4-year development plan on track