E-Gate registration starts in Al Ain
Abu Dhabi, September 29, 2013
Registration process for the Electronic Ports’ project (E-Gate) for citizens of the UAE and the GCC and residents and individuals who have an entry visa has begun today at the Al Ain Mall.
It will continue until October 3, and resume from October 6 until October 10 at the same location, said a statement.
Major Mohammad Ahmed Al Zaabi, director of the E-Port Project, indicated that those wishing to register should come in person and bring their passports.
He also said that the registration process is free of charge and stressed that the ministry has allocated counters for women and for individuals with special needs.
The project seeks to simplify travel procedures through the country’s ports and streamline travellers’ entry and exit, he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Iran, powers to resume nuclear talks after snag
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain
- US, UK have failed Syrian rebels says Saudi prince
- Israel-Palestinian deal possible by April says Kerry
- Norton Rose boosts Mideast team