Bahrain mulls commercial companies law
Manama, October 2, 2013
Bahrain Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro held a key meeting with senior government officials to discuss the development of a commercial companies law, said a report.
The meeting was attended by Transportation Minister and acting chief executive of the Economic Development Board Kamal Ahmed and Central Bank of Bahrain Governor Rasheed Al Maraj.
The minister stressed the government's keenness to issue laws for companies or amend others to enhance the legislative system, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
This draws major international companies to open regional branches in Bahrain because of its environment.
It requires all government agencies and private institutions to enhance the process of co-operation and co-ordination among them to translate leadership and government efforts in this regard, Dr Fakhro said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- GCC to introduce EU-style visa in 2014
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Iran, powers to resume nuclear talks after snag
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain
- US, UK have failed Syrian rebels says Saudi prince