GCC mulls common gold seal plan
Manama, October 26, 2013
The GCC countries could decide to unify their gold seals next near, said a report in our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej.
Bahrain yesterday submitted a proposal in this regard at the third GCC gold and jewellery consultative meeting in Dubai, according to the report.
"The unified seal would have many advantages and spare GCC member countries time and money," said Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry Gold and Jewellery Committee chairman Mohammed Sajid, who took part in the meeting along with committee member Talal Matar.-TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- Deal dead if US passes new sanctions, warns Iran
- Bahrain calls to fast-track GCC union
- Bahrain to join GCC disaster aid body
- Bahrain to beef up security for National Day
- Bahrain unearths plot to bomb US Navy base
- Iran must stop meddling in GCC affairs, says Saudi
- Iran proposes new regional bloc
- GCC union 'best option to confront threats'
- Bahraini firms protest postal fee rise
- Obama defends Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel