Five jailed in Bahrain for bomb attacks
Manama, December 30, 2013
A Bahraini court sentenced five men to 15 years in prison for two attacks by homemade bombs - including one during last year's Formula 1 race - the kingdom's official BNA news agency said.
BNA said the men had admitted being behind the attacks, which destroyed several vehicles but caused no injuries.
Two of the defendants were tried in absentia.
The defendants were also convicted of a number of other counts relating to explosives, the agency said. - Reuters