400 exhibitors to take part in sign show
Dubai, January 2, 2012
More than 400 exhibitors and 10,000 trade visitors from across 30 countries are expected to take part in the Sign and Graphics Imaging Middle East (SGI) show later this month.
Falak Holding, one of UAE’s leading business conglomerates, said SGI has now been listed as an official ‘Dubai Shopping Festival 2012’ event. International Expo Consults (IEC), a subsidiary of Falak Holding, is the main organiser of the event, scheduled to be held from January 31- February 2 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
SGI is one of the most anticipated events of the year in the region for exhibitors and visitors in the signage, outdoor media, screen and digital printing industries, said a statement.
Abdul Rahman Falaknaz; chairman of IEC, said: “We are delighted to have SGI listed as one of the official DSF events. Trade visitors can immensely benefit on the business and the leisure front by attending both the events in Dubai.”
DSF takes place every winter with its mammoth array of discounts, competitions, prizes, fireworks and entertainment. DSF offers amazing shopping discounts, attracting holiday makers from around the globe keen on grabbing a bargain. Its continued success is proven by the large number of tourists from not only the GCC but also the rest of the world.
SGI is an established 14 year old business forum where exhibitors and visitors can interact with sign makers, print and production manufacturers, architects, media agencies, real-estate developers, brand and image consultants among others. This forum will also include seminars and workshops conducted by industry experts.
Sharif Rahman, CEO, IEC, stated: “The quality of visitors who attended the last edition of SGI Middle East were amongst the best we have ever seen and with the association with Dubai Shopping Festival, we expect the trend to continue into 2012 and beyond. In the previous editions we had a strong turnout from across the GCC as well as East Africa, the Sub Continent, Europe, Asia among other geographies and it will grow further with our association with DSF.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released