Alba to sponsor equestrian event
Manama, January 5, 2012
Aluminium Bahrain (Alba) will be the bronze sponsor for the Khalid Bin Hamad Endurance Horseride Championship Cup to be held at the Rashid Equestrian & Horseracing Club in Sakhir tomorrow (January 6).
This is in line with the company’s commitment to promote equestrian sports among the youth and combine it with support for riders with special needs, said a statement.
The endurance horse riding championship will be a unique event since it will have diverse groups of riders competing under one roof and include special prizes for locally bred horses and imported horses.
It will also feature a paralympic ride for those with special needs, the statement said.
Entertainment and recreational activities for the entire family are also planned on the sidelines of the championship. Several ministries and organisations including the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Human Rights and Social Development, University of Bahrain and the General Organisation for Youth & Sports are expected to take part in the event. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo