Primedia names new marketing head
Manama, January 15, 2012
Bahrain-based Primedia International, a leading media solutions company, has appointed Pauline Dubuc as head of Digital Development and Marketing.
In her new role, Dubuc will manage Primedia’s long-term strategic web development plans, as well as the overall marketing and communication operations.
“We are delighted to welcome Pauline to the Primedia team and believe that she can provide a key link between our customers and our digital products,” said Mike Orlov, CEO of Primedia.
Dubuc brings more than 10 years of experience as a digital specialist, having served in the past as an online marketing manager, web consultant and most recently as director of Marketing and Communication at the Gulf Hotel, Bahrain. She is also the co-founder of a pan-European e-commerce community, LetsBuyIt.com.
Dubuc will be working closely with the company’s IT department and IT manager D Vijayasarathy, who said, “We are confident that her expertise will help us extend our position as the leading media solutions choice.”
“The company’s investment in its brands will ensure continued up-dating and maintenance of accurate databases to help companies in the Gulf conduct effective business,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New spabike launched in UAE
- Bahrain may stage 2014 F1 season opener
- Book on Bahrain PM’s achievements launched
- BenQ unveils new digital signage range
- UAE cinema launches first Dolby Atmos theatre
- Bahrain Wahooo! in new Guinness record bid
- Bahrain extends deadline for eContent award
- Saudi to block WhatsApp ‘within weeks’
- Abu Dhabi, Dubai to share UAE Pro League broadcast
- ME firms set for Asia's biggest infocomm show