Primedia names new marketing head
Manama, January 15, 2012
Bahrain-based Primedia International, a leading media solutions company, has appointed Pauline Dubuc as head of Digital Development and Marketing.
In her new role, Dubuc will manage Primedia’s long-term strategic web development plans, as well as the overall marketing and communication operations.
“We are delighted to welcome Pauline to the Primedia team and believe that she can provide a key link between our customers and our digital products,” said Mike Orlov, CEO of Primedia.
Dubuc brings more than 10 years of experience as a digital specialist, having served in the past as an online marketing manager, web consultant and most recently as director of Marketing and Communication at the Gulf Hotel, Bahrain. She is also the co-founder of a pan-European e-commerce community, LetsBuyIt.com.
Dubuc will be working closely with the company’s IT department and IT manager D Vijayasarathy, who said, “We are confident that her expertise will help us extend our position as the leading media solutions choice.”
“The company’s investment in its brands will ensure continued up-dating and maintenance of accurate databases to help companies in the Gulf conduct effective business,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released