Mövenpick launches Valentine’s offer
Dubai, January 26, 2012
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts has launched a new Valentine’s offer for couples starting February 1 to 29.
The offer includes a 50 percent off on the second night of stay, late check out until 4pm, a romantic gift and in-room breakfast for two, a statement from the hotel said.
Participating hotels and resorts within the Middle East and Asia include properties in Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, India, Philippines and Thailand. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Twitter backtracks on block feature over protests
- Al Maktoum foundation launches Arabic promotion drive
- MBC, UN team up to offer aid in rural Egypt
- Al Maktoum launches Arabic promotion drive
- Access to talent ‘key to Dubai’s media growth’
- Masdar launches global blogging contest
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema