Super painter opens Dubai show
Dubai, January 29, 2012
‘Super Action Painter’ Jose Luis Quiceno recently opened his show at BurJuman Mall, with visitors being treated to an unusual series of portrait sessions.
The Columbian artist speed-painted portraits of celebrities and pop icons such as Amy Winehouse, Marilyn Monroe and Bob Marley in a series of shows that brought the term ‘performance art’ to life, said a statement.
Each fifteen-minute performance intersperses a portrait session with a dance and gymnastics routine that combines brushstrokes with fluid movements and acrobatics.
The ‘Super Action Painter’ will continue his dramatic and dynamic creative work with live portrait sessions of popular celebrities such as Lady Diana, John Lennon, David and Victoria Beckham and Rowan Atkinson at the Observatory, BurJuman at 5:45pm, 7:00pm and 8:30pm every day until February 1. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- BenQ unveils new digital signage range
- UAE cinema launches first Dolby Atmos theatre
- Bahrain Wahooo! in new Guinness record bid
- Bahrain extends deadline for eContent award
- Saudi to block WhatsApp ‘within weeks’
- Abu Dhabi, Dubai to share UAE Pro League broadcast
- ME firms set for Asia's biggest infocomm show
- Emirates set for FIFA Confederations Cup
- Qatari films to showcase at UK festival
- Bahrain rights ministry on Twitter, Facebook