Super painter opens Dubai show
Dubai, January 29, 2012
‘Super Action Painter’ Jose Luis Quiceno recently opened his show at BurJuman Mall, with visitors being treated to an unusual series of portrait sessions.
The Columbian artist speed-painted portraits of celebrities and pop icons such as Amy Winehouse, Marilyn Monroe and Bob Marley in a series of shows that brought the term ‘performance art’ to life, said a statement.
Each fifteen-minute performance intersperses a portrait session with a dance and gymnastics routine that combines brushstrokes with fluid movements and acrobatics.
The ‘Super Action Painter’ will continue his dramatic and dynamic creative work with live portrait sessions of popular celebrities such as Lady Diana, John Lennon, David and Victoria Beckham and Rowan Atkinson at the Observatory, BurJuman at 5:45pm, 7:00pm and 8:30pm every day until February 1. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Al Maktoum foundation launches Arabic promotion drive
- MBC, UN team up to offer aid in rural Egypt
- Al Maktoum launches Arabic promotion drive
- Access to talent ‘key to Dubai’s media growth’
- Masdar launches global blogging contest
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats