Convention centre marks achievements
Amman, January 31, 2012
King Hussein Bin Talal Convention Centre managed by Hilton celebrated its achievements of the last quarter of 2011 at the first gathering of 2012 that was organised by the human resources department.
Naif Zuraikat, the general manager of KHBTCC, said: “The event brought together all departments at the centre.”
The HR department presented the team with recent developments, Hilton’s annual updates in addition to a brief review of 2011 figures. The management also recognised top achievers and announced the employee of the fourth quarter of 2011; Talal Ghaleb, a banquet waiter.
Located at the heart of the Jordan Valley by the Eastern shores of the Dead Sea, the King Hussein Bin Talal Convention Centre was established in 2005.
The KHBTCC sits over 24,000 sq m and its 25 halls are fully equipped with state-of-the-art facilities placing the centre as the leader in the MICE business on the local, regional and international fronts. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer
- Three 'Avatar' sequels to be made in New Zealand