Directory of digital media firms planned
Amman, January 31, 2012
MediaME.com, a leading user-generated online community for advertising and media professionals, will publish a directory of the digital marketing communications companies in the region.
The “Who’s Who in Digital Media Middle East 2012” will feature profiles of the region’s digital media (owners, representatives, networks … etc), digital marketing agencies, interactive design companies, monitoring and research services, content providers and aggregators and other related service companies, said a statement.
mediaME’s parent company MediaScope has been a leading publisher of such directories in Jordan for over a decade, including the Who’s Who in Jordan’s Advertising & Media and Who’s Who in Jordan’s ICT.
The guide will offer a unique company profile format including corporate profile text, company logo, key staff photos, major clients and contacts; and therefore provides a comprehensive and accessible information package on the leading companies operating in the field, it said.
The online edition has already been launched as a section on mediaME (whoswho.mediame.com), which will benefit from being part of the largest online community of marketing communications professionals in the Middle East (over 13,500 registered members and over 50,000 unique monthly visitors). It will also be available as a section on the mediaME Mobile App.
The print edition will be published in March, whereby 10,000 copies will be distributed free of charge to a database of major advertising clients and agencies across the Middle East covering GCC, Levant and Egypt; in addition to distribution at media and marketing exhibitions, digital media conferences and events and more. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE