SMC to reveal new brand at Cabsat
Dubai, February 14, 2012
Salam Media Cast (SMC), a broadcasting solutions provider, is undergoing a full rebranding which will be revealed for the first time during the upcoming Cabsat 2012, a major digital media and satellite expo, in Dubai.
Cabsat 2012 will run from February 28 to March 1 at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The transformation will include a new brand identity, new logo, new offices, new website as well as new collateral. The company is also making a shift reflecting the dynamics of the Industry and aim to bring innovation and the latest technology to the region.
SMC also serves TV channels and networks, movie studios and network operators and provides telecommunications, broadcasting, integrated systems and state-of-the-art security solutions in the region.
Paul Hennessy, the newly appointed CEO of Salam Media Cast said: “The customer is at the centre of change – our goal is to partner and provide world class services to all those we serve. We are looking ahead with confidence and ambition.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Mubadala unit backs philanthropy group
- Manama named 'Capital of Arab Media'
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain