Bollywood star visits Dubai mall
Dubai, February 19, 2012
Fans headed to BurJuman in the hundreds yesterday (February 18) for a chance to meet and take a photograph with Bollywood star, Saif Ali Khan.
The Nawab of Pataudi was in UAE for a series of events organised by Dream Advertising to promote his latest film Agent Vinod, the highly anticipated spy thriller in which he stars opposite his real-life Bollywood belle Kareena Kapoor.
The film is set for release on March 23, said a statement.
Visitors who visited the mall watched a series of lively and colourful dance performances from the latest chart-topping hits, the statement said.
RJs from the Asian radio channel City 101.6 kept the crowd entertained with competitions all through the evening, with several lucky fans winning a chance to join Khan onstage to chat and pose for pictures, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer
- Three 'Avatar' sequels to be made in New Zealand