Bahrain inks Al Hayat TV deal
Manama, March 1, 2012
Bahrain's Information Affairs Authority (IAA) general directorate of radio and television affairs and the Egyptian Al Hayat TV have signed an MoU on co-ordination in the audio-visual field.
The memorandum is in line with the IAA’s keenness to enhance inter-Arab and Bahraini-Egyptian media co-operation, said a statement.
Meanwhile, a partnership has been formed between the IAA, the Fourth Arab Media Forum and Bahrain Journalists Association (BJA). This is in line with the ongoing functions of “Manama the Capital of Arab Media”.
Specialised training sessions for press and TV correspondents are to be held, the statement said.
“This is within the framework of the IAA’s commitment to organising a line-up of programmes and training sessions aimed at grooming young Bahrainis,” Bahrain News Agency director Muhannad Suleiman said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut