World PR Congress to host 35 speakers
Dubai, March 8, 2012
More than 35 speakers from around the world will share their views on the changing political landscape, challenges and opportunities in the public relations sector at a major conference in Dubai this month.
The 20th Public Relations World Congress (PRWC), being held in the Middle East for the first time from March 13-15 at the Grand Hyatt Dubai will have ‘From the Arab Street to Wall Street, Communications in the Age of Dialogue,’ as its theme.
The congress, being held under the patronage of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, and in partnership with the National Media Council of the UAE, will also discuss the future of the media, social media trends and public relations in the Middle East.
Saudi Aramco and Saudi Basic Industry Corporation (Sabic) have signed up as headline Strategic Partners, with the Dubai Chamber as Diamond Sponsor for the event, being organised by the International Public Relations Association – Gulf Chapter (IPRA-GC).
Confirmed speakers, among others, include Malaysia’s former Deputy Prime Minister and leader of the opposition People's Justice Party Anwar Ibrahim; British public relations guru and chairman of Chime Communications Lord Bell; former head of Al Jazeera and co-founder of the Sharq Forum, Wadah Khanfar; general manager of Al Arabiya TV, Abdul Rahman Al-Rashed, and Roger Fisk, who played a key ‘behind the scenes role’ in the election of US President Barack Obama.
Over 500 PR professionals are expected to attend the PRWC, where they will have the opportunity to participate in Master Classes and Training Workshops. Registration is now open at www.prwcdubai.com. –TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released