Sharp printing devices win three top awards
Dubai, March 11, 2012
Sharp has received three top industry awards for the performance of its advanced business solutions, it was announced today.
Buyers Laboratory (BLI), an independent provider of analytical information and services to the digital imaging and document management sector, awarded three of its Winter 2012 “Pick” Awards to Sharp’s latest Multi-Function Printers (MFPs) and Managed Print Services (MPS) solution.
Sharp solutions were singled out for praise in the Colour A3 MFP, Large Workgroup Monochrome MFP and Outstanding MPS Solution categories.
BLI produces impartial critical reviews of products and services in the printing sector and announces its preferred solutions in twice-yearly awards, said a statement.
Sharp’s MX-2310 was recognised for the quality of its colour printing and reliability and rated superior to most business colour devices in the sector, it said.
BLI identified the RemoteFleet: Facilities Manager 2.18 tool as among the best managed print services solutions it had ever evaluated.
Sharp MX-B382 completed the award-winning trio, receiving the BLI “Pick” Award in the large workgroup monochrome printing category.
“For Sharp to receive BLI’s prestigious ‘Pick’ Awards in no fewer than three categories is an outstanding result for our business solutions division and a great marketing tool for our growing business in the Middle East,” said Gautam Chakrabarty, deputy general manager for Marketing, Sharp Middle East. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai