AIMS takes part in US digital signage show
Dubai, March 15, 2012
Advanced Interactive Media Solutions (AIMS), a leader in digital signage solutions, discussed the key factors driving the growth of digital signage in the GCC region, during its recent participation at the Digital Signage Expo in Las Vegas.
Ahmed ElRidi, CEO of AIMS, a Scala Middle East partner, delivered a speech in the session titled “Digital Signage 360: A Global Perspective”.
He discussed how a business model can affect the rate of adoption of digital signage in a country, particularly in the GCC region, and how the quality of service can enhance expected ROI of a digital out-of-home solution offering and ultimately help speed up the adoption rate among companies from different industry verticals.
The Digital Signage Expo served as a platform for technology providers, systems integrators, network operators and advertising agency executives to discuss opportunities, challenges and achievements in the use of digital signage and digital out-of-home networks around the world.
The event, which was attended by delegates from 60 countries, also showcased the latest advances in technology and best practices in the digital signage business.
ElRidi said: “Digital signage has pushed the level of creativity and efficiency while executing advertising campaigns. The amazing features and powerful capabilities of state-of-the-art digital signage technology certainly create fresh opportunities for business growth and innovation.”
“The Digital Signage Expo in Las Vegas served as an excellent venue to demonstrate how digital signage has energised the advertising industry here in the GCC region, and how it has set new benchmarks in the way brands communicate with their target audiences.”
“Moreover, it was a great opportunity to share the success stories of AIMS, particularly in leveraging digital signage to cater to the specific needs of clients from diverse industries,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released