Starwood launches meeting planner portal
Washington, March 20, 2012
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide has launched a new simple, engaging and intuitive website for meeting planners and delivers relevant and comprehensive content for all phases of the meeting planning process.
The new Starwoodmeetings.com is the result of an extensive research effort that included looking at today’s best practices and interviewing customers to determine how best to bridge Starwood’s online resources with the on-site services provided by properties, a statement said.
StarwoodMeetings.com enables one to research meetings at more than 1,000 Starwood properties worldwide and provides rich property content and key information on Starwood’s brands and growing global footprint.
Meeting planners now have full property details complete with hotel features, integrated maps with points of interest, photos and floor plans, on-site meeting services, a Compare View tool to compare hotels, special offers, and meeting management tools on an easy to navigate site.
The new site also includes information on signature services including Starwood Preferred Planner, Starwood Convention Collection, On-Site Specialty Events, and Starwood’s sustainability and social responsibility initiatives.
“StarwoodMeetings.com was designed to increase the ease of doing business with Starwood,” said Christie Hicks, senior vice president, Starwood Sales Organization.
“We listened to feedback from our customers and developed a tool which gives them easy access to information they need throughout the planning cycle. We look forward to hearing our customer’s feedback as we continue to evolve the site to meet the needs of meeting planners around the world.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released