Batelco wins 4 Mena advertising awards
Manama, March 20, 2012
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecom services provider, was presented with four awards at the recent Mena Cristal Awards its innovative advertising campaigns of 2011.
Batelco took home one silver and 3 bonze awards for the campaigns implemented by Bahrain’s FP7.
The Mena Cristal Festival was established in 2005 with the aim of introducing a new competition for advertising in the Mena countries.
The awards ceremony rewards the best advertising creations with the coveted Cristal Trophy. The Festival attracts a wide field of communication companies, advertising agencies, producers, directors, media survey companies and TV representatives who participate in a series of rich and convivial exchanges over the events 3 day annual gathering.
“Such an excellent achievement requires close cooperation between all the members of the team and partners, with every member pulling his or her weight to ensure success,” said Batelco chief executive Bahrain Rashid Abdulla.
“This success gives Batelco a big boost and validates all the hard work. It also spurs us on to continue with our efforts with the aspiration to bring further success for Batelco in 2012.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Bahrainis set to create floral design record
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra