Dubai group to host fashion expo
Dubai, April 2, 2012
DIVAlicious, a leading fashion outlet in Dubai, will be hosting an exclusive fashion and art exhibition to showcase the latest trends with an artistic touch at Jumeirah Emirates Towers on April 28.
The one-day event, to be held from 10am to 9pm at the Godolphin Ballroom, will bring together nearly 40 exhibitors, who will showcase an exquisite collection of apparels, fashion, jewellery, paintings, sculptures, gift solutions, home decor, children wear and edibles.
Commenting on the show, Vanita MB, founder and managing director, said, 'Right from our inception, the one thing consistent at all DIVAlicious events is our uniqueness. No two extravaganzas are similar, and we can assure that the April event will redefine fashion & art in the true sense of the term.'
'The DIVAlicious events in April, October and December last year brought together the crème de la crème to exhibit as well as participate. This event with Fashion & ‘various forms of Art’ will be bigger and better,' she stated.
'From the artistic minds of designers, illustrators and sculptors to the prêt-a-porter and haute couture, DIVAlicious has taken shopping to a completely new level with this event,' said Vanita.
According to her, the April show will be the one-stop destination for the best of art, photography, pottery, ceramics, sculptures, healing, beauty & edibles items; and not to forget the latest fashion.
DIVAlicious, she said, also supports a cause fashionably – Being Human Foundation. The ‘Being Human’ T-shirts for men & women will be sold at the event & the sale proceeds will be sent towards the cause, she revealed.
DIVAlicious, said Vanita, has grown steadily since its launch last year. The first event involved 10 exhibitors, which grew to over 45 exhibitors and 16 sponsors for the October 1 event.
“Our show will have exquisite display and artistic merchandise, engaging our DIVAs to shop, indulge and get spoilt. After all we showcase to a true fashion DIVA – how to wear it & where to show it off! We are setting new benchmarks in excellence, and our events are testimony to this as we constantly improvise and innovate,' she noted.
The event is being sponsored by Imprint Design, Thai Privilege Spa, Cilvana Designs, Kaya Skin Clinic, Mayumy Ladies Salon, India International Healing Institute and Diet Couture.
In another unique attraction, the first 100 shoppers will receive DIVAlicious goody bag for free which includes its merchandise & also vouchers from the sponsors, she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film