Viva Bahrain offers live IPL cricket on TV
Manama, April 12, 2012
Viva Bahrain, a leading telecom service provider, is now offering its customers an opportunity to watch the cricket action of the ongoing Indian Premier League (IPL) live on the CricOne Channel.
The pay-per-channel is a part of the Viva TV service in partnership with Rockville Technologies and will broadcast the IPL matches until the end of the tournament on the May 27.
Cricket enthusiasts subscribing to the service will be able to watch the CricOne Channel at all times and cheer on their favourite teams with live coverage of the IPL T20 and pre-recorded matches directly on their mobiles.
“The Viva TV service has been very popular with our customers as it offered them the chance to experience the ultimate thrill of live sports from the comfort of their homes, offices or wherever they are,” said commented Andrew Hanna, CCO of Viva Bahrain.
“Now we are offering Cricket fans in Bahrain a great chance to not miss a single moment of the IPL action with the exclusive CricOne Channel.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps