Omani products expo launched
Muscat, April 23, 2012
A three-day exhibition showcasing Omani products was launched today (April 23) in Sohar as part of a series of exhibitions of Omani Products' Campaign 2012 entitled "Omani".
Organised by the Public Establishment for Industrial Estates (PEIE), the opening ceremony will be presided over by Sheikh Ahmed bin Saleh Al Ma'awali, Wali of Saham.
A significant number of companies representing various economic, production and service sectors from inside and outside the industrial estates pertaining to PEIE, are expected to participate in the exhibition.
This exhibition is the second in this year's road show held in the various governorates in the Sultanate. The Omani Products Expo seeks to spread awareness on the quality of Omani products and their local and international competitive capabilities.
The exhibition also attempts to encourage consumers, both individuals and organisations, to purchase local products and services, and to emphasise the importance of buying Omani products and its direct contribution in boosting the national economy.
PEIE’s road show will continue throughout the year with the sole aim of informing consumers about the quality of local products. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat