Omani products expo launched
Muscat, April 23, 2012
A three-day exhibition showcasing Omani products was launched today (April 23) in Sohar as part of a series of exhibitions of Omani Products' Campaign 2012 entitled "Omani".
Organised by the Public Establishment for Industrial Estates (PEIE), the opening ceremony will be presided over by Sheikh Ahmed bin Saleh Al Ma'awali, Wali of Saham.
A significant number of companies representing various economic, production and service sectors from inside and outside the industrial estates pertaining to PEIE, are expected to participate in the exhibition.
This exhibition is the second in this year's road show held in the various governorates in the Sultanate. The Omani Products Expo seeks to spread awareness on the quality of Omani products and their local and international competitive capabilities.
The exhibition also attempts to encourage consumers, both individuals and organisations, to purchase local products and services, and to emphasise the importance of buying Omani products and its direct contribution in boosting the national economy.
PEIE’s road show will continue throughout the year with the sole aim of informing consumers about the quality of local products. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Mubadala unit backs philanthropy group
- Manama named 'Capital of Arab Media'
- Expert discusses role of PR in Arab world
- Twitter chief to kick off Digital Media Forum
- Saxo Bank launches TV channel
- Nawras launches data roaming solution
- Yahoo buys Tumblr in $1.1bn deal
- Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
- Bahrain launches eContent award for 2013
- Hackers target radio station portal in Bahrain