Primedia holds its annual sales summit
Manama, April 24, 2012
Bahrain-based Primedia International, which publishes market leading directories, held its annual sales conference for its GCC offices recently in Manama.
The meeting marked the publication of the 33rd annual edition of the Gulf Directory, and the 22nd annual edition of the leading Banks in Bahrain directory.
Staff from the sales departments at this leading media solutions company came together from Oman, the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait operations as well as the Bahrain office for a three-day intensive conference to share knowledge, explore new ideas, train and plan for the next 12 months.
Primedia publications include Bahrain Yellow Pages, Qatar Yellow Pages, The Gulf Directory, Banks in Bahrain and Arab Banking & Finance. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Bahrainis set to create floral design record
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra